Friday, December 13, 2013

We're All the Same


 

I try to make a conscious effort to talk to all kinds of people. The stereotypes that people seem to fit into are in all reality just malicious lies. There's too much judgement in the world. We all feel emotion the same. We all deal with trials. We all experience great highs and voluminous valleys. Even if two people have seemingly nothing in common, the roots of humanity keep them grounded to the same foundations. Human motivation, though nuanced, contains the same driving forces. We all have the same concepts of family, friendship, love, and acceptance. I try to remember this everyday. I try not judge people or take anything at face value. That is ignorant, and ignorance is one thing that seems far too prevalent in this world. I'll do whatever I can to take away from its influence.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that all of the judgement in the world is the poison that will kill us all. The end of the world is upon us because we will be killing ourselves with disrespect and judgement. I think you make very valid points in this post.

    ReplyDelete