Saturday, October 12, 2013

High Above


And once again we're soaring- above our expectations, above our limitations, above everything that they said we couldn't do. They'll never hold us down. I fucking love my life right now. It really is amazing how beautiful the world can be sometimes. There's still disappointment and depression and anxiety, but it really is temporary and every ailment has a remedy- every poison an antidote. There's nothing that can keep you from soaring. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, or what you're dealing with, everything is attainable with little diligence, indulgence, perseverance and positive thought. Grab life by its beautiful horns and hold on, because nothing is going to fucking slow you down. Nothing in the world. I got my people around me and everything's good.

1 comment:

  1. :( (Just saying) None of that is true and I wish you wouldn't post cronk.

    ReplyDelete